The Yoga Ranger Studio offers small (2-8 students), semi-private, high quality Yin & Yang yoga & meditation classes in the Rockwall, Texas area (east of Dallas). All classes are ALL LEVELS and are 75 minutes.
Welcome to The Yoga Ranger Studio and thank you for choosing us on your holistic health journey.
If you have been looking for a small, community-oriented, supportive, nourishing, and connected health and wellness studio - you have come to the right place! Our Studio is all about offering practices and workshops to nourish you - mind, body, soul. We take pride in personalizing our practices for real people with real bodies and offer lots of options, alternatives, and private instruction to make each practice work for YOU!
Join us - meet some new friends, share your practice, connect with like-minded people, and experience informed practices filled with compassion, caring, and kindness (and lots of laughter and smiles).
* If this is your first time to the Studio, please arrive 7-10 minutes early to settle in and fill out paperwork.
* We are a pet friendly studio which means, friendly cats and dogs greet you and show you how to do the poses.
* Please bring water, a small hand towel and wear layered, comfortable clothes to move in. I recommend bringing your own yoga mat (but I have some to use).
* It is best to eat larger meals 60-90 minutes before class; or a small light snack up to 30 minutes before class.
* Please notify me at the beginning of class if you have any health issues, questions, or your health status has changed. This helps me offer modifications and variations to make the class work for you.
* I have every prop imaginable in the Studio so please don't hesitate at anytime to ask for whatever you feel you might need and/or suggestions for your practice.
* And last, but not least, the Studio community is very close-knit and we all get to know each other. We want you to feel completely comfortable to ask questions, laugh, play, cry - whatever you feel - during classes without EVER feeling awkward. This is a very friendly and lighthearted community, so, have fun!
Payment Cash and personal checks accepted and preferred. Payment by credit card will incur a 3% additional charge. No electronic checks please.
Refund Policy The Yoga Ranger Studio does not offer refunds, account credit or extensions due to changes or cancellations on our schedule. There are NO refunds on class passes or workshops.
Class Passes Class passes are nonrefundable. Family members residing in the same house can share a class pass. Passes are valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
Schedule Changes The Yoga Ranger Studio reserves the right to cancel or change the date, time or format of any class or workshop. No guarantee is implied that a specific date, time, format will continue indefinitely. No refunds, cancellations or extensions will be issued due to these changes.
I occasionally have to cancel a class or close the studio due to inclement weather, power outages, illness or holidays. I will do my best to notify participants in a timely manner if this occurs via Facebook, website and email (in this order).
The Yoga Ranger Studio reserves the right to refuse service to anyone to maintain the comfort, integrity and community of the Studio.
Join our community for mindful living ideas, free content, online offerings and MORE!