Offering small, private, high quality yoga & meditation classes in North Texas.
If you have been looking for a small, personalized, community-oriented, and supportive health and wellness studio - you have come to the right place! Our Studio is all about offering practices and workshops to nourish you - mind, body, soul. We take pride in personalizing our practices for real people with real bodies and offer lots of options, alternatives, and private instruction to make each practice work for YOU!
Join us - meet some new friends, share your practice, connect with like-minded people, and experience informed practices filled with compassion, caring, and kindness (and lots of laughter and smiles too).
Contact Aprille for more information on private yoga sessions
Payment, Refunds & Cancellations Payment by cash preferred; payment by credit card will incur a 3% additional charge. There are NO refunds. If you need to cancel a session, please cancel within 24 hours. Failure to cancel within 24 hours will result in a $15 courtesy charge.
* If this is your first time to the Studio, please arrive 10 minutes early to settle in and fill out paperwork.
* We are a pet friendly studio which means, friendly cats and dogs greet you and show you how to do the poses.
* Please bring water, a small hand towel and wear layered, comfortable clothes to move in. I recommend bringing your own yoga mat (but I have some to use).
* It is best to eat larger meals 60-90 minutes before session; or a small light snack up to 30 minutes before your session.
* Please notify me at the start of practice if you have any health issues, questions, or your health status has changed. This helps me offer modifications and variations to make the session work for you.
* I have every prop imaginable in the Studio so please don't hesitate at anytime to ask for whatever you feel you might need and/or suggestions for your practice.
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for inspiration, discounts, online offerings and MORE!
The Yoga Ranger Studio reserves the right to refuse service to anyone to maintain the comfort, integrity and community of the Studio.