We may collect information such as your name, email address, date of birth, or your postal address whenever you contact us with queries or order our products or services.
How We Collect and Use Information COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGIES When you interact with our online services, or open emails we send you, we obtain certain information using automated technologies, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, is a tiny graphic image that may be used in our websites or emails. We use these automated technologies to collect your device information, internet activity information, and inferences as described above. These technologies help us to:
● Remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it; ● Track and understand how you use and interact with our online services and emails; ● Tailor our online services to your preferences; ● Measure how useful and effective our services and communications are to you; and ● Otherwise manage and enhance our products and services.
We set some of these automated technologies ourselves, but others are set by third parties who deliver services on our behalf. For example, we may use other companies’ web analytics services (described in the “Third-Party Analytics Services” section), which use automated technologies to help us evaluate how customers use our websites. Your browser can alert you when cookies are placed on your device, and how you can stop or disable them via your browser settings. Please note, however, that without cookies all of the features of our online services may not work properly. If you use a mobile device, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by changing the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. You can learn more about cookies and how to manage your preferences by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
● Device Information. Information about your device, including hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services.
● Identification Information. Your name; email address; mailing address; phone number; or other historical, and contact information.
● Location Information. The location of Your device if they pay with Apple or Android Pay.
● Transaction Information. When you use Weebly to make, we collect information about when and where the transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions which may include item-level data, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
● Use Information. Information about how you use our Services, including access time, “log-in” and “log-out” information, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, IP address, the domain name of your internet service provider, other attributes about your browser, mobile device and operating system, features you use, and the date and time of use of the Services. ● Other Information You Provide. Information that you voluntarily provide into Weebly’s systems including survey responses; participation in contests, promotions, or other prospective seller marketing forms or devices; suggestions for improvements.
For website visitors : This website is hosted by Weebly/Squarespace. Weebly/Squarespace collects personal data when you visit this website, including: · Information about your browser, network and device · Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website · Web pages you view while on this website · Your IP address Weebly/Squarespace needs the data to run this website, and to protect and improve its platform and services. Weebly/Squarespace analyzes the data in a de-personalized form.
EMAILS : Marketing emails : We may send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. We share your contact information with Mailchimp, our email marketing provider, so they can send these emails on our behalf. Order and account emails : We may email you with messages about your order or account activity. For example, we may email you to tell you that: · You have created an account · Your customer account password has been reset or updated · You have activated an account It’s not possible to unsubscribe from these messages.
Scheduling : When you schedule an appointment by booking on this website, we collect personal information from you to complete the booking. We may collect information like your: · Name · Email address · Phone number · Details relating to your appointment (for example, who referred you) · Files you uploaded